Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playtesting HSWoW

Go down 
+9
oso
fluffete
Rawrr
Mamabear
alia
Hakou
Dumbledore
iconclast
Papabear
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Mbear and Pbear, where are u guys when im on, on one on the guild is on Crying or Very sad
and then I don't feel like raid so i log =[
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm

What time do you sign on Hakou?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm

around like 5-8pm, or like at 11 in the morning o.o
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Dez, we're rolling Ally, but this server lets Horde and Ally raid, talk, join guilds together.
Back to top Go down
Rawrr
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rawrr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Wha??? Horde and Ally together? That's crazy talk! Rawrr!!

So I made a druid and went around a DESERTED STORMWIND. Where do people generally hang out?

Ok I am so lost that I went into the SW Inn and asked for a tour of HS-WOW but she wouldn't accommodate me. For some reason she just kept asking me to flex for her...

RAWRR!!!

So I ate her.
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: wic   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm

hey mama&papa just add me in XFIRE = ilumzar and we can play some WIC, i dont feel like playing wow atm.
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Yeah, we haven't had much time to play lately, so we haven't been on in a couple of days. I haven't logged much time into WIC yet, so I'm a big noob at that game Razz
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Im so lonely on hswow =[
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Sad I missed mbear online... I log on and on the guild info it said she was on 4 hours ago T~T
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 am

Sad!
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:38 pm

WHERE IS EVERYONE Sad
Back to top Go down
holyman
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
holyman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: hi   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:47 pm

hey i havent played wow in a long time and i just created a accouunt for hs wow and will jhope to c u guys agian btw i have a lot of cool guild screens and vids
Back to top Go down
south-heaven
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
south-heaven

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 am

well hi everyone been awhile this is south/heaven/injury i probly wont start wow back but im back to playing d2 again on a priv pvp server if anyone wants to play there the site is. http://cruelsociety.net/d2pk/ my acc on there is south-heaven my forum name is budushie just send me a pm add me w/e and also i think even if you dont have d2 theres a full d2 dl on the site. hope to see some of you soon.
Back to top Go down
fluffete
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
fluffete

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:32 pm

hey guys it been a long time ....well as everyone might know ...my brother took the computer and is like whet 6 hours away ..so i cant play wow anymore ..but im gonna get one soon and i hope to start playing again ..so no one forget about the fluffete ,...and if anyone wants to talk to me ...my aim is fluffete69 ..my yahoo is love_me_24230@yahoo.com and my msn is fluffete69@hotmail.com ...i get on my aunts computer ..but its to slow to run wow on ..so give me a hollar some time ..luvs the fluffete
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makalabitch.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 am

Aaaaaah damn. time runs too fast these days. already end of august and soon we have xmas again. Well, for me it seems that wow is nothing more than a memory today. it´s been a nice distraction from the real tasks yet to be completed but at some point it had to end. Maybe, maybe i´ll buy me wow 3 when im done with studying and earn some real cash.

PS: Econ has just told me that darkfallonline is goin into beta phase shortly, so if i find some free minutes i´ll definately try out that 1, he might have been spamming you with that 2, idk. Nevertheless it seems to be a BIG fun. www.darkfallonline.eu (or something like that).

PSS: Anyway, if you wanna play COH/COD4/WIC just add me on XFIRE (game messenger, forget icq); my name there is ILUMZAR. Hope to hear from you all and as fat mike put it once upon a time:"so long and thx for all the shoes".

icon
Back to top Go down
clydefrog
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
clydefrog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: hooray its klydefrog   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

hey everbody its klydefrog. I have been without internet for a couple months now but i havent forgotten the good old days with the bears on wowchamp. I hear that champ has died and just seeing if this HSWoW is what you have been sticking with for now. I should have internet in the next couple days and would love to join forces with the mighty bears once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playtesting HSWoW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2