Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...

Go down 
+2
Hakou
Dumbledore
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Empty
PostSubject: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Due to the low population of the server, there is no more money to pay for the server to stay up. AJ has already payed for one month and he says hes not doin that again. So if the server doesnt get 500 bucks in the next 6 days its over. Thought yall should know
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:59 pm

DumbleDore its 200-250$ now because Bella and I think greg put in some money.
So we might have a chance
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 am

Yea no one is on anymore... what now ='(
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Yea ive been playing frozen throne lately...
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:01 pm

What is that?
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:11 pm

Warcraft 3
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:14 pm

oh, I might just find myself another server ='(
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:35 am

Icon mentioned something about HSWoW, have you guys heard anything about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:48 am

hey, sorry totally forgot to post here, yes, me, dete and eolan are on HSWOW.

Facts:

-4x times more population (like 60 alliance on)
-little higher exp rate
-every1 has a portal stone in the bag, makes travelling even quicker
-If you want you can buy t2 as starter gear, when you reached level 60
-To level Mining/Herbs there are gardens (Alchemist Heaven)
-Custom World Bosses drop tokens which can be turned in for cool weapons (havent killed 1 yet)

apart from that, very nice GM helped me get some info. It is said that ZA and BT are 90% scripted. ima goin to check that out again.

http://hsforums.org/mainpage/

there are 3 realms, iīm on the classic cause the other 2 are insta 70

cu u there
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 am

No I never heard about it, I was looking for a new server and all I found was instan 70...
I hated it...even the damn hordes was attacking ppl at the STARTER place I was like "wtf".

So if this HsWow has a realm where we can start at level 1 im all up for it I'll see how it is Smile
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:04 am

hswow has 3 realms, im playin on the classic hades - u must level from 1-70
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 pm

My accounts not working for Hswow....
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:35 pm

takes vey long time, maybe up to 30 min
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Mad
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks for all the info icon Wink!
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Still my accounts don't work is Hs SLOW or what? -.- and I still didn't get my E-mail to active my Gunbound account...
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Anyway im going to www.wowgeeknow.com it allows char change just need to take pictures of your char in your log in menu and items, gold and your play time. They don't want to transfer toons if that person played in a Instant server. So I might just go there, I'm tired with the "start over". So this is a quick way.

Also,I'll try to get the char transfer asap to see how good the server is

*after the char transfer*
Its a LOW population server so scratch that out, I'll see if my account for Icon server works to check it out
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:53 am

so, is anyone else planning on visiting hswow? if so, be informed that they are currently patching all servers to 2.4.3, which may be the problem why u canīt login hakou.

i forgot to tell you 1 thing about this server: crossfaction is allover, even guilds. yesterday i attacked a horde in front of kara and suddenly he complained in guild chat to me and i was like WTF? how the?! - well, its kinda scary Wink anyway, i want to create the bears again but without letting hordies in. so, gimme a holla when ure comin.

laters.
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:10 am

Icon i'll be there once their done patching the severs. I just wanna ask how is the population

And tell me when there done patching it.. I'm tried of checkingl
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Yea, I'm gonna check out the server too. I registered also, but haven't been able to sign in, like Hakou...

I'm not sure if I like the whole crossfaction thing...
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:57 pm

I was on the forums of Wowchamp and I found this http://wowchamp.mybb3.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21

Don't know if its real or so on but champ is still up o.o
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:23 am

while patchin on 2.4.3 they guy did something wrong with HSwow and now the login servers are down. well, as far as your concerns go mama, you dont have to do crossfaction stuff, its up to us...but as long as the servers are down, we can still try and look for similar ones. the wowgeek server looks kinda intresting as well, but since you also have to level your professions and everything, i say starting over isnt that bad at all.

lets stay in touch.

greets, icon
Back to top Go down
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
alia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 pm

oooo, i like the sounds of a 2.4.3 priv server, tried to come visit you guys in champ n serv this weekend and took me awhile to figure out the new patch was what was stopping me from logging in to either! lol!

gotten much addicted to my shadow priest on retail, heh, and don't have the room atm to run 2 copies of wow so Will be awaiting info on when HS is working on 2.4.3.

Love Peace n Bearhugs:)
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: hswow is up again   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:45 am

ok folks, hswow is back up again on 2.4.3 - for those who are afraid to patch, i think it should work with former versions, meaning u can still play ure 2.4.2 servers after patching.

my names are: icony and serenity
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

i'm stuck on character creation. anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...   Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well this could be the end of WoWChamp....again...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next