Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playtesting HSWoW

Go down 
+9
oso
fluffete
Rawrr
Mamabear
alia
Hakou
Dumbledore
iconclast
Papabear
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 am

As some of you may have noticed, a few of us are on HSWoW now. Come check it out! It seems like a relatively decent server so far, with a few interesting twists.

The address is:
www.hswow.net

See you all online!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: ...   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 am

may i add that they have 3 realms...2 instant 70 and 1 classic with an even more higher exp rate for quests than champ
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Well i created an account but i dont know how much im goin to be on now adays but ill try to hop on every once and awhile
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Pbear is the guild already created?

I'll start leveling my char 2morrow after I finsh seeing Death note and Slam dunk anime shows Basketball
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm

We're on classic. I might not be on as often either, with work and other projects taking up a big chunk of my time. The guild has been created, so just look for Mbear or me!

Hakou, did you watch the Death Note movies yet?
Back to top Go down
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
alia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 am

awww:(
I tried to log into the page today to check it all out and make a char but it won't let me agree to the terms of use/service thing! *growls frustratedly*

oh well, i'll try again later, think it might have something to do with our security n firewall stuffies *shrugs* may be a good thing cause i read my blizzard terms the other day and they've made it against the rules to log into private servers with ur client! bastards!
but i don't want to have any chance of losing my retail chars, i've payed way too much for em, lol.

but...playing with you guys is way too tempting;)
i'll try again later

Love Bearhugs n Peace to all!
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

I'm on the classic realm, the only one that is "Blizzlike" I believe. It really takes no longer than a few hours to level to 70 if you know which quests to take - gold and gear being somewhat of a lagger on this server. In the meantime, I'll try to farm some gold so that I can give some to you guys. Did I mention that you can open all flight paths with 10g? That's very helpful for speeding up the leveling process.

Also, if you guys need me to add you to the guild today, I'll be by the computer for most of the afternoon - send me an IM through AIM @ the screenname orderofthebears and I'll log on.
Back to top Go down
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:50 pm

My char on HsWow is around 51 I believe, So I'll get to leveling it 2night.

I want to finsh watching Deathnote it only have 37 episodes and I'm on 30 o.o
Pbear there are movies Question
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Yeah, live-action movies. Two of them, to be precise, but I believe it just follows the standard deathnote plot.
Back to top Go down
Rawrr
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rawrr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:35 pm

RAWRR!!! RAWRR!!!!

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!!

Ok, enough screaming. I'm back! Sorta.

I read all the drama with Champ (I won't say I told you so - but I told you so! Everything AJ touches turns to %$#@! He has the Touch of Death, I'm telling you...). And the hunt for a new server for yalls... I mean, US BEARS. This HS-Wow place, how's the action? Lots of people everywhere like in retail? Lag/dc/bugs?

I tried a server called omg-wow.net and it's pretty good. When I joined there were quite a few people. To give you an idea there were constantly 10-15 people in Stormwind - and 10-15 Horde crappers killing them, er, us. However, since someone cheated on voting they've dropped off the Top100Xtreme list to an obscene number (At one point they were number 6!) so until they fix that I don't think they'll attract much more people.

Since then the numbers have dwindled and now there are about 5-8 peeps in SW and 5-6 Hordies raiding it. It's decent but they need a new injection of people. That said, you can level very quickly because the drop rate is 40X and exp is 15X or something to that effect. They also give you a starter flyer you CAN USE IN AZEROTH so completing quests is ultra easy. I heard some guy got to 70 in 2 hours. TWO HOURS!!! BT works, Hyjal works, Sunwell works, SCC works. I joined a nice guild but I miss the Bears.

I'm only wondering about HS-Wow because I want to play on a server with more population that what Omg-wow is currently offering. If you guys think HS-Wow is that server - then I'm there!

Oh and I need to drop by a certain Cafe's grand opening as I just so happen to live in the same city as the two Bears who are opening said establishment...

RAWRR!!!

Oh by the way, anyone hear from Flufette/Nitro/Lightning/etc etc etc? Where's the rest of the clan?!?
Back to top Go down
fluffete
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
fluffete

Number of posts : 32

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:28 pm

hey guys ...i know it has been a long time ...but yeah me and sushi and manbeargnome and some other went to wowfreeze.com ...its nice there ..but if anyone wants to talk to me .my yahoo is love_me_24230 and my aim is fluffete69 and my msn is fluffete69@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makalabitch.com
Hakou
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Hakou

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 pm

PBear I'll see the Movies ASAP. afro

Oh and Mbear and Pbear can we pick a offical server for the bears bounce
I don't wanna be leveling in the wrong server No
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 am

wowfreeze is still instant 70 right? and do the professions still level at 1 per created item?
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:19 am

Great to hear from you again, Rawrr! We've been busy working, but Mbear has managed to slip time in there to get 2 70's on HSWow. Seems like a pretty decent server so far, with a good population. Hope to see you on there!
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:04 am

I seem to be unable to connect to hswow. For some reason i stay at connecting for the longest time and then it says im disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Hmmm,that's weird dumble. Maybe they're doing some maintenance? You need 2.4.3 to connect too.
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 pm

that may be it then let me go upgrade and ill get back and say if it works
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Alright im on. Dumblydore
Back to top Go down
oso
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
oso

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm

I'm back! I created a Troll at HSwow so hope to see you all!
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Icony, I haven't seen you on at all!

I've got an alt too, Nelphoon, and mbear is on Cadence sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Look for me as either Mamabear, Cadence or Ariadne if you need a guild invite!
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:33 am

havent played since 1 week now, due to good weather and some other games i tested out. i donīt know - for now, its too hot in here to be sittinī in front of the pc at night and day. laters.
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:34 am

its world in conflict btw - so if you have that 1 papa...tell me
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:26 pm

We do have that!
Back to top Go down
Dezaric
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Dezaric

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 pm

what faction are we rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cjhustla10
Sponsored content

Playtesting HSWoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playtesting HSWoW   Playtesting HSWoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playtesting HSWoW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next