Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey guildies,
We're looking for a few dedicated members to join our team of Class Captains!

Duties to include: Posting weekly class tips on the forum, inciting relevant discussions on the forum, answering class-related questions, and helping me with guild events and activities.

Benefits: Rank promotion to "War Bear," daily allowance alloted for repair bills, and a chance to get more involved with the guild and WoWChamp community !

Requirements: High WoW-IQ a must! We'd like for you to be a worthy resource for your particular class - main toons must be the appropriate class.

Post your reply if you're interested in the position - let us know why you're qualified and how you would implement your role as a Captain.

Thanks for reading!

Mamabear

Last edited by Mamabear on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Id be the Priest Class Captain if youd like. Ive been playing wow on private servers for about a year now and on my last server my main was a priest and i was lead healer on my fair share of raids including BT and Hyjal. I just got back into priesting and wouldnt mind helping other priests or anyone else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Rendnstimpy
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rendnstimpy

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm applying for Warrior and Mage class lead pvp. I been playing wow for 2yrs, and My main before coming to wowchamp is a mage. I know the mage class backwards and forwards..theorycraft and all. I know ins and outs of speccing, spell order, technique and strategy. My mage is s2/s3 atm on retail and do know alot about arena. I arena'd 85%, and raided the other 15%. I even made an excel spreadsheet to calculate dps LOL Razz. So all in all, any mage questions, i can answer to the fullest of my ability in all aspects of the class.

Warrior class- I have had 2 warriors on wow champ, pre wipe and post wipe "Rendnstimpy". I know alot about the class and especially its PVP potential in arenas. Warriors are the most feared and brutal classes in arena with the right spec. There are more than one spec though. Arms is more popular with the warrior being solely dependant on 2h weap burst dmg. And a fury spec that allows for faster roguelike dps. All in all, I can answer any and all questions about warriors. especially if a fellow guildy wants to make one for pvp. Once arenas get rolling on this server and ppl do it more often, it'll be awesome to help ppl with a great arena class, and especially if ur tired of getting pwnt by rogues. ask cowzeatyou, i can tear a rogue up with my warrior Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:55 am

I could be Shaman captin most people know I can play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Class Captains Wanted!
Page 1 of 1