Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!

Go down 
+3
Huron
Laplace
Mamabear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:25 am

Hey guildies,
We're looking for a few dedicated members to join our new recruiting team!

Duties to include: promoting the guild, reviewing applications, and evaluating raid performance.
We're going to change things a little bit this time around by limiting the number of screens per week, but expect to spend a couple nights raiding with potential recruits and reporting their performance back to us. More details on the actual screening process later.

Benefits: Rank promotion to "Adopting Bear," daily allowance alloted for repair bills, and a chance to get more involved with the guild and WoWChamp community Wink!

Requirements: Must be friendly, mature, and active in the guild. High WoW-IQ a plus! You'll be at the forefront of representing our guild - so apply only if you are up to the task.

Post your reply if you're interested in the position - tell us why you'd make a great recruiter.

Thanks for reading!

Mamabear

Last edited by Mamabear on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Laplace
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Laplace

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:34 am

I'm interested in doing this primarily because I want to sustain and foster a competitive guild environment. I know this is unfeasible if our members aren't up to spec, and knowledgeable of their raiding roles. I'd like to act as a recruiter for our guild so that I can help maintain the reputation of excellence that we're quickly becoming famous for. Previous experience I've had on this server gave me a good working insight into the mindset of the average player, and I can compile this experience with my extensive retail raiding experience for hopefully a potent combination.

I'd like to think I'm extremely highly knowledgeable about WoW (in a gameplay sense.. sadly my lore is lacking a bit more than I'd like to admit) and I'm always willing to answer questions from potential recruits.

Hopefully this is read by a guild member (or two?) and seen as a mature mindset. If I'm selected, I think the raid I would take recruits on would be a UBRS run. That allows level 70 players to do well enough, but it still requires some semblance of team tactics (which we obviously value highly).
Back to top Go down
Huron
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Huron

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Can this be added onto my duty as Priest CL? I am just wondering?
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:44 pm

We welcome it, as long as you are willing to put in the time. Recruiters should expect to dedicate a couple nights a weeks raiding with potential recruits - but realize that it'll also take a few minutes here and there for administrative matters (promoting the guild, answering questions, reviewing applications, discussing overall performance, keeping in touch with other recruiters and officers, etc.). We're still working out the responsibilities of a Class Leader, but it'll likely be a little less involved - ideally, you'd be active on the forum, inciting helpful class-related discussions and answering questions. We will be recruiting more class leaders in the near-future, and in that process, the position will likely evolve. It's really up to you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Huron
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Huron

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 pm

I fit all of those things that are needed, plus I have ran a few a successful guild on wow retail. I would like to take on the recruiter position as ultimately I would like to become a bigger part of the guilds success. Most of the jobs of the recruiter I do with white anyways so its not as if there would be much of a difference. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm

I am willing to be a recruiter. I feel as though i am a friendly, mature, active guildmember. Im usually always on and dont mind helping another guildmember out. I would like to be a recruiter because i would like to be able to get to know all the new members as they come in allowing me to make more friends with our members(i know this last part is kind of selfish haha)
Back to top Go down
Rendnstimpy
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rendnstimpy

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

I am applying for role of recruiter. I know alot about wow and all of its classes. Firstly, when someone applys and they speak to a recruiter, we are the first impression they get of the guild, meaning that how we interact with them, how we answer their questions, how mature we are with them all reflects on the guild, something i would do with pride Smile. I am looking forward to making the guild grow and preparing for the big instances like Hyjal and BT. The key to this is accurate screening and picking the right ppl to join our order. GO BEARS!! RAWRR!!
Back to top Go down
krystalangel
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
krystalangel

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:36 pm

I would also like to apply for guild recruiter Smile. I have been wowing for 2years, same time as adam. And i would love to partake in screening new members for the guild. I am a proud stay at home mommy. I would be able to screen through out the day. Like adam said, we need to pick the right ppl to join our guild, to make it grow in order to do the big instances like hyjal and BT. And we ARE the first contact with the guild they have, so we have to be mature and make a good impression, and we also need to show them that we bears know how to have fun! Smile TY
Back to top Go down
CowzEatYOU
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
CowzEatYOU

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:47 pm

I too would like to apply for guild recruiter. I think I know enough about most of World of Warcraft to help many people with their problems or comments. I am home most of the day (trust me, when I say most I mean all day) and usually only busy at 8-3 P.M. I try my best to be as mature as I can and when I'm not, I keep my mouth shut. I will absolutley not abuse my powers and will not tolerate unexcusable behavior. I haven't exactly been around with the bears for a long time, but I know what we do; we have a great time! Thanks for your time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laplace
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Laplace

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:49 pm

As a confirmed recruiter already, all I can say is this:
Be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are clear on the guild's needs.
Be ABSOLUTELY SURE that your english skills are excellent, and you can type with few typos.
Be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are willing to handle people who spam you asking for invites.

The real trick is setting up a raid time for the inductee. So far I'm having a few problems getting a guild raid together to test out a prospective applicant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!   **Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Rank Promotion Opportunity** Recruiters Wanted!
Page 1 of 1