Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy pally or Shockadin?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Kuro

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Holy pally or Shockadin? Empty
PostSubject: Holy pally or Shockadin?   Holy pally or Shockadin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 am

Hi everybody! I´ve been recently asked a lot about my pally build, some doesnt know about shockadins and i wanted to make a post to see others opinions about it Smile

Shockadin is a term for a Paladin who has the majority of his or her talents in the Holy tree but still manage to do serious damage. Their biggest sources of damage are Judgement of Righteousness and Holy Shock, hence the term ‘shockadin’. Consecration can also be a solid asset to the damage due to its high spell damage coefficient. Shockadins are more than capable of healing as well.

Currently i´m using this build and is awesome even with my little +spell dmg

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qVxhMgzheoxZVfx0Mcz

And if u wanna see how is a pvp shockadin playstyle check out this vid Wink (one of my favs so far)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=47550&stream=&h=d26eb549ef72db73408043f6cc1108c0

P.D: sorry for my broken english Razz
Back to top Go down
potpie2004200
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
potpie2004200

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Holy pally or Shockadin?   Holy pally or Shockadin? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 pm

actually i see no flaw in your english
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Holy pally or Shockadin?   Holy pally or Shockadin? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 am

/signed potpie!

Well, i have to admit that this makes me feel like i could be someone playing paladine next, hehe. No really, great video, and I´m definately going to tell my friend, who just started a pala, that RISE AGAINST is gonna make him feel way cooler when playing. This is a really nice example how a SHOKADIN works: PWNZORING through ENDURACE while beeing able to KILL at moderate SPEED.

thumbs up!

PS: how many keyboard keys do u need for this build? Wink ...hehe just jokin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy pally or Shockadin?   Holy pally or Shockadin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy pally or Shockadin?
Page 1 of 1