Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**

Go down 
+6
ec0n
whiterrae
Papabear
Kuro
iconclast
Mamabear
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Empty
PostSubject: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:34 pm

After considerable thought, Papabear and I have decided not to move our Order of the Bears guild to Wowserv. Despite the issues on WoWChamp, we still consider it our home - part of it is pure sentiments, as it's where we found our beginnings, and another part is the fact that the WoWChamp community has been good to us. We've had a good run on there, and would like to continue to thrive there to the end. Besides, it'd be a waste to throw away what we have worked to recover in the past weeks.

We do however, acknowledge the opportunities that WoWServ can provide - scripted instances, the opening of BT and Hyjal, and the chance to rise to the top on a new, hopefully more stable server. While our loyalty as an alliance guild lie with WoWChamp, we'd hate to lose out on such an excellent opportunity as this. Instead, we'd like to extend to you all an invitation to our new guild on this new home - the Order of the Boars. Papa and I believe that this would be a great opportunity for our guild to branch out and diversify our WoW-knowledge. Our hope is that this will the breath of fresh air that we need - both from the drama involving WoWChamp's wipe, and from leveling the same alliance toons, twice over. This way, we hope to get the best of both worlds.

We hope that you'd all support us in this compromise - understand tha we're neither asking you leave your characters behind on WoWChamp nor embark on WoWServ alone. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

See you in-game!

Mamabear & Papabear

Last edited by Mamabear on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Very nice idea, but thereīs nothing i would benefit from while playing on a different server. Cooldowns suck to much either way. Playing horde on WOWchamp would at least give us the global trade so we can exchange mats with our alliance mains.

Iīm not coming. Every1 else have fun.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Kuro

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Iīm havenīt tried that server so i donīt know if i like it hehe i will check it out, i dont care to lvl up another toon and i like more being horde Razz
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:50 pm

For those of you concerned that we may be spreading ourselves too thinly, please have faith that Papa and I know what we're doing. We are dedicated to keeping everything fun and organized as they have been. We will continue to plan and schedule raids and tourney events on both servers, and will keep everyone well informed on upcoming events and activities on this website community that we've created. Our guild is growing more rapidly than we have ever imagined it would; as we speak, there are 11+ applicants awaiting raid evaluations on WoWChamp. There should be no worries that our WoWChamp alliance division will be lacking in players should some players choose to create alternate horde characters on WoWServ. Having a second home also ensures endless gameplay - should WoWChamp misbehave, we have another world to explore and dominate. We do believe that WoWChamp and WoWServ each have something different to offer. Understand that we're only extending invitations for our new guild division on WoWServ and that you're in no way obligated to join.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Kuro

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:52 am

Iīve already tested the wowserv and look pretty good, working quest and no lag, would be nice if u guys give it a try too Smile
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:38 pm

On WoWServ, if you roll horde druid keep in mind that the quest to moonglade is bugged as well, or at least when I tried it.
Back to top Go down
whiterrae
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
whiterrae

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:07 pm

Well I wish someone would have told me about this before I paid for the guild for you all to have on alli along with 5 bank tabs, tabard, and gear along with gold for the guild bank......epic fail
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Whiterrae, we never confirmed our move to WoWServ in the first place because we wanted to hear the concerns of our members first, before making a rash decision. We were, in fact, quite surprised to find a guild started on WoWServ without our knowledge and presence...we felt that it misled and confused many of our members as well. I apologize for the inconveniences however, and hope to see you in-game soon! Don't forget to check the forums often for updates and announcements!
Back to top Go down
whiterrae
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
whiterrae

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 pm

I had told you guys when i first told you about the new server that I would get things set up for you all if you decided to come over......but it doesn't really matter....i'll change the guild name and if you decide to come over.....we'll figure something out....if not enjoy champ and all the best to you
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 am

Sry that was a bad bad bad idea that we played now at 2 servers...
we have no enough people to farm instances for badges / or Primal nether ..

and we dont recruting people from europe -..-

atm the situation dont make fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfallonline.eu
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:29 am

We haven't been focusing much attention on WoWServ, if at all (I personally, only intend on going there when WoWChamp isn't behaving, and so far I've been pretty tolerant - can't really remember the last time I signed on as "Mamaboar"). I don't think our drop in the number of players is due to the announcement of rolling horde, solely based on the fact that I have yet to add any of our members to the Order of the Boars horde guild. The horde guild was meant to be something fun on the side, not a burden as you make it seem. The fact is...some players have naturally wandered off to other servers on their own. It's completely out of our control anyhow. Rather than focus on the negative, let's focus on recruiting more dedicated members...we're still in the process of developing an efficient system with the newly appointed recruiters. I do also intend on varying some of the raid screening times...but realize that it all takes time to smooth through. As always, feel free to step in as a leader where you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 pm

we talked about this on monday. we dont get many ppl on our guild much anymore. and mostly all blame AJ and some other GM/Admins. We also have a life outside WOW. Maybe before we had more ppl on and could run 2 karas at same time but that was before the wipe. my self wondered off to WOWWTF when the wipe happened but i came back to wowchamp cuz i missed the bears. You guys r awesome.
Back to top Go down
azza
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
azza

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:14 am

I've got my pally up to lvl 60 on wowserv. It is such a better server tham Champs. I cant even logon to champs anymore it takes a good 20 mins so I probably will never go back unless they fix the host situation.

Im Azza again on Wowserv so add me when you get a chance.

Blood elf Holy Pally
Back to top Go down
azza
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
azza

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:21 am

I started a guild called Hordecore coz I never see anyone online Sad
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:34 am

Azza ure login are fixed if u are conecting.. after this waitime ^^
inlog at wowchamp.org and ingame that will be work
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfallonline.eu
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
alia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:59 pm

I don't see anyone around much on wowchamp anymore:( so started a blood elf on wowserve to check it all out. much fun, been years since i played horde, heh. but don't see anyone around much on wowserve either *pouts*
Where's everyone playing at now? miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:08 am

Im messin around on ChaosCrusade. Its just AV where everyone just has an all out pvp session. But u can also do arenas and wsg and stuff. I prefer AV though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**   The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order of the Bears are rolling horde! **Please Read**
Page 1 of 1