Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to become rich with alchemy/the primal might prob

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

how to become rich with alchemy/the primal might prob Empty
PostSubject: how to become rich with alchemy/the primal might prob   how to become rich with alchemy/the primal might prob Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 am

Hey everyone,

since the normal cooldowns on all crafted items are back, i would like to encourage every single player to do alchemy or tailoring. We´re having problems otherwise to get enough PRIMAL MIGHT (24 hour cd) and cloth like shadow/spell/moon with a cooldown of 4days!!!

All proffessions need PRIMAL MIGHT. theres a total of 50 items containing PM. I´m an enchanter for example and would need 4 PRIMAL MIGHT ASAP in order to make EXECUTIONER and all other enchants from 375. I´m sure i´ll do another alt to perform alchemy but it won´t be enough. I will spend 30% of all incoming money to the guild and 30% to the alchemist whos helping me. btw, Papa needs the mights as well i think.

Nevertheless, we would all benefit from as many alchemist as we can do. Because of the FLASKS/ELIXIER/TRANSMUTE spec their services are VERY usefull.

So pls ppl, if you are bored and go fishing - DONT!! go skill alchemy
Back to top Go down

how to become rich with alchemy/the primal might prob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Trade Talk-
Jump to: