Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bear-y Sad Story

Go down 
+9
Rendnstimpy
Rawrr
Lightning
iconclast
alia
Dumbledore
Samurai
oso
Papabear
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi all,

As you may or may not have heard, WoWChamp will no longer be available. Basically what it comes down to is that the financial situation has forced WoWChamp to permanently shut down. Mary and AJ are working to create another server, but our characters will no longer be on there. For those of you who are going to quit private servers altogether, it has been a pleasure playing with you. Mamabear and I are thankful to have played in your company and hope you all the best. As for the rest of you who are planning on staying with us, we are taking a wait-and-see approach. We'd like to wait and see how the new Champ Server (by Mary and AJ) will turn out, and if you guys stumble upon a promising server please let us know. We encourage you all to try out different servers, including the members-suggested WowServ, WoWWTF, and WoWBeez. We are completely open to suggestions as to where to take the Bears next. Mamabear and I will however be taking a bit of a break from WoW and private servers in the coming weeks. We'd love to gather the whole Bear family again at some point, but will be taking some time off to focus on some personal matters. Please do keep in touch and let us know where you've all wandered off to. Hopefully this story will have a warm and fuzzy (wuzzy) ending.

Love,
Mamabear and Papabear

P.S. Do any of you play retail atm? We've been debating about starting a retail guild too...and if you're not on the mailing list, please email me at papabear@orderofthebears.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
oso
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
oso

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-14

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Good luck to you and Mbear and to every1 else! lets keep in touch and dominate all with our bear power!!Twisted Evil

If you don't want to lvl up your player from scratch then join wowwtf. it's an instant lvl 40 and gives you gold to buy your gear, mount, and to learn your new stuff. Donated items are not so expensive and everything seems to work properly. I'm currently playing there as a horde so let me know if you ever decide to play there. oh and btw..all the BG's work. Or at least it did a few months ago Very Happy only prob is that donors may be OP :X
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Samurai

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-23

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 pm

No biggie. Let's find a new server and move on. I'm staying with you guys, just tell me where to go.
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-13

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Im kinda messin around on wowserv but theres like 10 ppl on at any given time since it was down for awhile.
Back to top Go down
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
alia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:30 am

Ima messin round on wowserv too. lemme know who you are over there so we can mess around together;)

After the last 6 months of privates i almost got a hankerin to go back to retail but i left befor bc and the thought of grinding up to 70 doesn't really appeal to me that much...tho i dunnp, if i know there are bears out there it might not seem so arduous;)

Mama n Papa, much much love and respect going out to you guys from me and Arolli. You have created a rare and magical thing here with the bears and i believe all of us that are involved are gratefull beyond words to be a part of it.

Love Bearhugs n peace to all

hope to catch up with ya'all elsewhere sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:25 am

hey guys, im playing on VCN right now, theres ALL GEAR YOU EVER WANTED for free right from the start. just loggin, get to a city and get ALL tiers/pvp sets for free or little gold. It´s an ideal server to test out whatever class you ever wanted to test, together with all gear you ever wanted to have/try out. ::: http://vcnserver.net/ :::::

i´m messing around with some of the others from champ there, im alliance priest: BONEYARD and i started the guild: remnants of the bears Wink

your all welcome to have some fun while we wait/search for a decent server.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-21

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 am

Im staying with you guys...Your the only reason I was staying on WoWChamp and the only reason I am going to start playing WoW again...Fuck man Oso and Talon...Why cant you stay with me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Rawrr
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rawrr

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-27

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:37 am

I FINALLY put my new computer together and this happens?!? RAWRR!!! RAWRR!!!!

Ok, so I guess I won't need to worry about farming for more Heavy Knothide Leather anymore... I've been aching to try Age of Conan since I heard about it and maybe God's smackdown on WowChamp is His way of saying "No more Wow for you". So good luck to all, and it was fun being a part of this amazing guild.

PandMBears, will you keep this website up?

One more time...

RAWRR!!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Samurai

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 am

Any idea what server we should migrate to? Something preferably high-rate, as well as medium to high population.
Back to top Go down
Rendnstimpy
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rendnstimpy

Number of posts : 22

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 am

dood icon, for some reason i made an accoun on VCN and i can't login. i'm on patch 2.4.2 and it STILL won't let me Sad. What am i doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 am

Im on WoWServ. Registration is back up. Im horde "Sneeksmcgee" Rates are high right now since it just got back up. Its like 80x right now i think
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Yep, no worries about this website Rawrr, it's not going anywhere for a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
oso
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
oso

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-14

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:22 pm

man...everyone is at wowserv? No one else went to chaosserver or w.e the name is? That pvp server. freaken awesome Very Happy My shammy is geared up with s2 and I'm pwning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:23 pm

lol for now im going to build my own server and just play around as a admin for a while =)
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Samurai

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Lightning wrote:
lol for now im going to build my own server and just play around as a admin for a while =)
Oh! Oh! Can I join?!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:03 pm

lol its the kind that only supports one person I just want to be a GM haha but Im feel loved you would join =) If you guys want to try 1 manning wow and being an admin follow the steps in this video I am in the middle of doing it right now I will tell you how it goes!

http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,2077442844.aspx
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-25

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:12 pm

Well im Quitting and if i ever play i might just go back to retail. I had an account on "Coilfang" back when i played like a year ago it was medium population. But im horde. and to those who havent played retail. u can only have one faction per server. good thing is that they save all ur information if u ever wanna go back so i got a 70 priest and warrior =D. But im gonna take a break for a while. if you guys decide to start a bears guild again ill be sure to make a character to hang around with u guys. And as Aldor said "Only" reason i stayed in WOWChamp was because our guild was awesome there.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:21 pm

I wish all the best Talon Ill never forget you man just remember the times we pwned everyone!! Me and you rock in PvP man and dont you forget it cheers
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 pm

well would be cool if we can stay in touch. visit my page at www.myspace.com/seraphite and drop a line.

Be warned tho im mexican =D
So to all the haters come drop by and check out my page too.
Take care all and peace
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Yea that was awesome aldor. we pwned the 3v3 arena along with my bro oso. lol we would beat anyone that they threw at us =D

Last edited by Talon on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Good times =D I might make a MySpace page now that I have free time with no WoW lol...
Back to top Go down
TheCharacter
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
TheCharacter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-09

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 am

I am going to wait and see just like M and P bears Smile
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:27 am

If anyone plays retail post the server name and what faction =p. im gonna be on retail for a while.
Back to top Go down
Talon
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Talon

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:57 am

i just saw a guild on the server in retail that i play in "Order of the Naruu" =o
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bear-y Sad Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bear-y Sad Story   A Bear-y Sad Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bear-y Sad Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: News & Announcements :: Old News-
Jump to: