Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message from Hand of Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melanie
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Melanie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Message from Hand of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Message from Hand of Justice   Message from Hand of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:58 am

Hello Cuddly bears,

Melanie speaking (typing) here, that priest bitch from last SSC raid. Just want to let you guys know I was satisfied with Sundays SSC raid and that I am looking into the whole merging idea. Well i definitely think there needs to be some working on teamwork through ventrilo and stuff, us downing Lurker should say quite some things.

I want to thank mamabear, papabear and vandetta for making this raid possible, and thank everyone attending to the raid for their dedication towards your guild.

Thanks a lot!

I 'll speak to you later mamabear.

Cheers,
Melanie
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Active Cub
Active Cub
Lightning

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hand of Justice   Message from Hand of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:11 am

I think your guild is awesome and we couldnt have done Lurker without you, I support a merging the bears and justice 100%
Back to top Go down
Samurai
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Samurai

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hand of Justice   Message from Hand of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah, you guys are pretty awesome. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Hand of Justice   Message from Hand of Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Hand of Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: News & Announcements :: Old News-
Jump to: