Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STATE of the WOWWORLD adress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Empty
PostSubject: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:51 am

fellas,

I donīt know what exactly keeps you all from playing these days, but a certain feeling creeps up my spine that many ppl just left OOTB without even saying a word. Where is laplace, lightsaur, fluffete and all the others? Mama, you havenīt sigend on since 42 hours almost. Since our last conversation, I tried recruiting new members, but who will screen them? What should i offer them? Iīm not saying that im not proud of beeing a bear anymore and that I wouldnīt keep on carrying the flags of our father bears for some time, but I feel like all my effort is for nothing now.

Iīm gonna think about this till tomorrow, and when noone even posts here or tells me that something will change. Iīm gone.

greets, ICON-VAN-RAGE
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:55 am

Light is now darksaur and hes horde, Fluffete still plays here. I think laplace still plays here and wowserv. Mama is very sick. And papa has a fulltime job.
Back to top Go down
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:35 am

I know that mama is sick, and I wish her all the best, but canīt we like do some maths now and see if this is gonna work out after all? Canīt Papa sign on for 20 minutes a day? Weīre lost without leaders and a recruiter that plays on another server, thats bullshit, noone can invite, noone is representing the guild. All who are playing serv should come back right now. Or your favguild on champ is doomed.
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around in a while. Switching schedules has been pretty crazy for me, and I was sick as well. We have been discussing solutions such as more open recruitment, and removing the raid screen requirement. We know that declining involvement from both our guild and on wowchamp is an issue, and although we can't do anything about the wowchamp population, we are trying to think of a solution to our current dilemma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:07 pm

Well assuming u all move over to WoWserv i wont be going after white screwed me over yesterday
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:09 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:46 pm

I got booted for causing guild drama. In other words(this is all that i know), two gms from champ taht are in the guild say i start shit and that they would quit if i was in the guild. So white booted me. lol
Back to top Go down
Laplace
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Laplace

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm still around, and I come on almost every night.. I don't know why you've missed me. I haven't started playing on WoWServ, either. I'm still on my druid every night..

It's like 11pm PST if you're looking for me.
Back to top Go down
fluffete
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
fluffete

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:31 am

[b][i]I get on every single night usually at 8-9 pm server time ...my brother plays during the day ...(south and heaven are his char)..so that is why i dont get to play to much just when he lets me at night
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/makalabitch.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:48 am

Ok boysīn girls,

iīve made a descision on my own now, cause i donīt know how long it will take until we might have worked something out. for me, dete and eolan its kinda hard anyway to raid during nightime more often. I already passed some seminars cause i got up too late. We will go with the Hand of Justice guys for now, cause they raid in europe daytime. I hope noone will be mad at me. I tried very hard to find an agreement before, concerning a raid-only fusion between bears and justice, but they want to build their own thing. So, i think i can be of better service to them right now. Be sure that you donīt loose me as a supporter for any belongings of the bears. I have my 3rd toon on 70 now and me, dete and eolan can basically do everything craftable in WOW. I very much enjoyed beeing a bear, and this switch might not even be for forever, iīm just next door.

Love and peace and very special thx to mama&papa - i think you will understand me.

iconclast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATE of the WOWWORLD adress   STATE of the WOWWORLD adress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATE of the WOWWORLD adress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: News & Announcements :: Old News-
Jump to: