Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My litte Project for Darkfallonline

Go down 
+4
Huron
Papabear
south-heaven
ec0n
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-13

My litte Project for Darkfallonline Empty
PostSubject: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi ..here is Econ Staff of www.darkfallonline.eu the first German Darkfall Fansite for the Game Darkfall.
We have a big Gallery with all Screens since 2001/Videos/artwork/renders so enjoy pls

here are the official darkfall site

www.darkfallonline.com

What is Darkfall ?

DF is a new mmorpg without LvL (only Skillsystem maybe like EvE online)
Hugh PvP with Fulllot( if u killing a EnemyPlayer(like wow the Horde) u can loot all things that he have in his bags and body!! )

in DF u can build Clancities, Ships ...there is a big Crafting system.

My friend Muffins create a very nice Vid about Darkfall and what it is

if the link doesnt work here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiIY8tg2qBs

Darkfall is not yet in Beta ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkfallonline.eu
south-heaven
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
south-heaven

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:46 pm

looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:35 pm

It does look interesting, Econ Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Huron
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Huron

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:49 pm

when is this supposed to be comming out it reminds me of a different game from a few years ago where u could build clan cities and own territory.
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Anyone ever play Savage? lol
Back to top Go down
Huron
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Huron

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:35 pm

oh god papa, I will take u in savage any time any place. Me and rombus play all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 am

hi... my team have upload a new webdesign!

Enjoy it www.darkfallonline.eu btw it isnt all ready some things arent online... we work on it

bye econ
Staff of Arrow www.darkfallonline.eu
Back to top Go down
Huron
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Huron

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:00 pm

I cant read german!
Back to top Go down
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Totally random, but where did Byrn and Tigo go? Those brothers were my French tutors! scratch

Last edited by Mamabear on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rendnstimpy
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
Rendnstimpy

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:13 pm

there are a bunch of other ppl missing too. i think they don't know the champ server is up yet Razz
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:47 am

Huron wrote:
I cant read german!

hehe imo its only a german fansite "with all devjournals in english"

-> link categories -> Devjournals if u see german language have much words like english so its little easy

if Darkfall get out.. we change this site to english and the darkfallwiki too.
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:26 am

hi there here are the actualy darkfall Faqs

Quote :

Ok people, i've done it.

The article consists of 3 pages, 60% pictures, 40% text

I was unable to fully translate the Dutch form and flavour of writing which the article features, so because of this, I have chosen to translate in a bullet style, as if I were merely stating game-features.

At some points i have chosen to add some text between ( ), putting forward my viewpoint, or an elaboration of something.

-Gamers find themselfs in the world of Agon, a gigantic world of thousands of square kilometers
-Agon is completely hand-made, this is one of the reasons why development appears slow.
-No 'random' generation of enviroments, quote by a developer: "Textures from one area, will not be re-used in another"
-Darkfall allows for exceptional variation in altitude, this means that players will be able to climb and explore mountain areas ranging from hundreds to even thousands of meters.
-Players can expect deep valleys with rivers flowing through it, huge waterfalls, rapids, glaciers, volcanos, lavastreams, caves, forests with thick vegetation, underground cities, etc.
-Designers chose for a realistic approach in shaping the world and use of colors but then pushed it just a bit more further in comparison to other realistic mmorpgs, and in doing so the designers have created a friendly looking world of rich color in which the chopping of heads will not look out of place.

-Players are able to choose their character from six different races, Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Orks, Mahirim and Alfar
-Each race will have it's own, impressive looking, capital city, which will also be the starting place of your character.
-An extensive history explains why Humans, Elves and Dwarves still tolerate each other and why the Orks and Mahirim would rather drink the Humans, Elves, Dwarves' blood.
-The Alfar, they hate everybody (and everybody hates them back), which makes diplomacy not that much of a hassle.
-Skill-system instead of class-system, skills can be learned from npc's or other players.
-Examples of fighter skills are: Sword skill, Sword mastery, Parry, Dodge
-Skills will get better in relation to how much you use them
-Twelve schools of magic exist with hundreds of spells, Element of Earth, Witchcraft, Necromancy .. (no more schools were listed)
-Examples of spells are: A fire damage spell, lightning damage spell, Meteor (aoe!), healing spell, vampiric lifedrain from freshly killed players.
-Take notice, your gear will influence the efficiency in which you perform your skills. Fighters in heavy armor take a lot longer to cast spells then a mage in cloth would.
-Besides combat-skills, other skills exist as well, skills like: Swimming, herbalism, alchemy, cooking, fishing, blacksmithing.
-Developers aim for around 500 skills and 500 spells to be available at launch.
-Prestige-classes exist, containing but not limited to: Paladin, Druid, Assassin, Enchanter, Gladiator
-Next to status, these classes give unique spells and skills, but also have their detriments. A paladin has to give up half of his earnings to the church and a druid cannot wear heavy armor.

-The captial city will be filled with problems(read:quests), and players will maintain a quest log.
-Players can kill other players and take their weapons (the article mentions weapons at first, but later mentions the taking of 'items', so I guess full-loot is still an important aspect (not that anyone had any doubt))
-Mounts can be taken as well
-100% pvp-safe areas do not exist
-A guildhouse will have it's own guards (not mentioned specific, but I deducted this from it)
-Because of the pvp rules, players will be wanting the protection of other players.
-A solo gaming experience will also be possible
-Prices of gear will be a lot lower compared to some other mmmorpgs.
-Players will be able to revive each other (article does not mention this requires a skill or spell which has to be learned, but I highly doubt that it would be a starting skill)
-Targeting and hitting of enemies will not progress through a 'selecting-system' but rather by the player's own aiming-skill.
-Attacks can be blocked
-Players cannot be tracked on a minimap and will not have big green glowing names above their heads, so conceiling yourself in a bush and landing a suprise attack on your enemy will be possible.
-Shooting from a higher terrain favors the archer, arrows will travel further and do more damage
-Darkfall features Collision detection between players, this will allow for fighters to stand in a formation so as to prevent the more vulnerable players from damage (I bet his would benefit healers and other light-armor / cloth-user like like mages)
-Combat can take place from atop your mount, the force of a running mount will have impact on the enemy formations you try to break through.
-Mounts can die, so think before you solo-charge of like the epic warrior you think you are into the awaiting enemy army.
-Aoe spells will damage everyone if not carefull, including yourself and your friends.
-Anyone can hit anyone, making friendly fire a reality
-Game-Phsysics will be put to good use, the more 'heavier' spells will be able to push or fling anyone away that gets hit by it, pushing someone into a ravine can be a reality resulting in the necessary hilarity "lol" and frustation no doubt.
-Battle does not contain itself just on land, Naval-battles in which dozens of warships, with their cannons, partake in the destruction of other ships, but also land targets like heavy forts or Castles.
-Weather conditions have their effect on the outcome of a battle, mist and heavy rainfall reduces sight.
-Weather gets 'build-up' realtime in a realistic way. (i guess that means mist will slowly settle in or rain will gradualy come pouring down first lightly and ultimately heavy)
-Very experienced players can make weather predictions and use this in their choice of time in siege, suprise attacks and other forms of battle benefiting from this.
-Next to the players, darkfall contains lots of npc's and pve enemies, ranging from faeries, zombies, ogres, dragons to neutral races and clans, religious sects, thief guilds and monks. All with exceptionally smart AI, as claimed by the developers.
-Players will be able to hire npc's as bodyguards who protect you or do battle, merchants that will sell your items in a shop, fisherman that will fish for you or as lumberjack which will chop your wood for you, so you won't have to.

-Transportation can take place by mount, ship, magic portals, teleporting and summoning.
-Dwarfs will be the best blacksmiths
-Items cannot be repaired an infinte amount of times, renewing your entire 'kit' will not be uncommon (what 'kit' means is in this context is not made clear in the article, i bet that standard issue gear (like chestarmor, pants, boots, sword) will degrade beyond repair, but that some items, trinkets and what have you, will not, seeing as how they can be seen non-kit gear)
-All six races will have their own architecture and unique weapon-, armor- and itemdesigns

the screenshots on the pages are not something I have not seen before except for one. The screenshot shows what seems to be an Ork and a Dwarf near each other (about 15 meters between them), I guess they are ready to fight. The 'new' element in this screen is what looks like a burning corpse engulfed in flames, still walking around, in between the dwarf and the Ork. Could this be some cool spell having this effect on a player?

So, that's it. 'Hope this fires up some new enthousiasm with players, it sure did for me.
Back to top Go down
potpie2004200
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
potpie2004200

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:56 pm

uhh is it free 0.0?
Back to top Go down
ec0n
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
ec0n

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:23 pm

No i dont think so... maybe 10-12 Dollars a Month i think ..but we dont nothing atm
Back to top Go down
Dumbledore
Active Cub
Active Cub
Dumbledore

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:16 am

Perhaps bears play for free?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My litte Project for Darkfallonline   My litte Project for Darkfallonline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My litte Project for Darkfallonline
Page 1 of 1