Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

runed of magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

runed of magic Empty
PostSubject: runed of magic   runed of magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:19 pm

hey my god old fellas!

i just wanted to come around to tell you about runes of magic. itīs a free to play mmorpg very much like wow. i think im gonna start playing this, since its working with some very nice features. you can create Hybrid classes out of 6 main classes. meaning you can do knights/priests or mages/warriors or mage/knights. of course you can also pay money ;=) namely for bags or mounts and other stuff too.

just go on youtube or the mainsite and check it out ---

mama, would be nice to hear from you. greets, martin from germany

this is in german. but you can see some features http://trailer.onlinewelten.com/videos,id4651,runes_magic_praesentation.html
Back to top Go down
Papabear
Papabear

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-11

runed of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: runed of magic   runed of magic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmmm, looks interesting. Nice that it is free - is it going to stay that way?
I'm looking to try out Dawn of War 2 as well. Have you played it yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

runed of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: runed of magic   runed of magic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi Iconclast/Martin! Definately let me know how you like Runes of Magic - I'm interested but might not get around to trying it just yet. We're still grinding away on WoW and waiting to try out Dawn of War 2. It's pretty awesome that it's free though!

I'm glad that you guys still come around to the forums for a visit. Maybe we should convert our Bears forum to an all-inclusive gaming forum instead...just a thought Wink.

HAPPY GAMING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
iconclast
Active Cub
Active Cub
iconclast

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-16

runed of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: runed of magic   runed of magic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 pm

as can be read in the other posts, i very much disliked ROM, its such a rip of that i reinstalled wow 2 days after just to remind me, how good it felt. now im pretty much "fixed" again - neverendless-wow.com is definately a mature server and me and dete are enjoying it very much, why dont u come by on tuesdays, when retail is down? weīll level you in 5 hours to 80 - PLZ!!!!!! just for the fun of it . come visit us, PM or email me, when you created your chars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

runed of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: runed of magic   runed of magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

runed of magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: