Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is everyone up to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamabear
Admin
Admin
Mamabear

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-04-11

What is everyone up to? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi Bears! What's everyone been up to lately? I haven't really had the time to play WoW, though I sign on now and then just to see if anyone else is online on HSWoW. What are you guys playing these days?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orderofthebears.com
alia
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
alia

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:04 am

I have become a retail slave, lol, but loving it;)

Arolli n i have also been playing a lil Warcraft3 n messing around with the spore creature creator, which is allot of fun but damn did it take some effort to get rid of sonys securom after installing it...sony are evil bastards!

Hows the new shop going?!

Love Peace n Bearhugs to all:)

PS. check out my new avatar! Kittybuns will rule the world one day, mwhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
south-heaven
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
south-heaven

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 am

just playing diablo 2 got bored of wow probly gonna buy sc.
Back to top Go down
holyman
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
holyman

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:35 pm

hi im trying out warhammer looks fun hopefully i cu guys around games, btw did u guys every get that store thing up and running?
Back to top Go down
marcopolo
Sleepy Cub
Sleepy Cub
marcopolo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:40 am

ive bin having fun i got sick of hacking serves so i made my own lol small comunity at the moment jst some friends ive had some others askin me to gm for them i now work at a bakery lolz what serv u on lately im tryin to crash enemy servs dont want to disturb the bears playin time hope to play with some of use again soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to?   What is everyone up to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: